Grave - ..And Here I Die… Satisfied


Artist: Grave
Album: .And Here I Die… Satisfied EP
Year: 1993
Genre: Death Metal
Country: Sweden (Visby)
Format: mp3 192

In late 1993, GRAVE issued, ...And here I die...Satisfied.

A limited edition EP featuring brand new, rare and remixed tracks encompassing the band's entire recording history. Designed to mark the end of an era for the outfit, the EP set the stage for the release of the trio's long-awaited third full-length offering, Soulless, which was recorded during the early part of 1994 at Stockholm's Sunlight Studios (as were all of the group's previous outings) with producer Tomas Skogsberg.

Original release date: Jan 1 - 1994

Tracklist:
- And here I die -
- I need you -
- Black dawn -
- Tremendous pain -
- Day of mourning -
- Inhuman -

Download

Thanks to original uploader

0 comentarios: