Carnivore Diprosopus - Filled My Stomach With A Pregnant's Corpse



Artist: Carnivore Diprosopus
Album: Filled My Stomach With A Pregnant's Corpse
Year: 2004 (2007)
Style: Brutal Death Metal, Grind
Country: Colombia
Label: Gore & Blood Productions
Format: mp3@320 (CD-Rip+Scans+Log)
Size: 113 Mb
Time: 32:43

Tracklist:

1. Tortured Ninphomaniac
2. Grotesque Sexual Attack
3. Sick Nurse
4. Your Anal's Fluids Are Devotion of Your Blood
5. Whore Collector of Testicals
6. Devouring an Infected Clitoris
7. I Kill Four Bastards In a Orgy
8. Filled My Stomach with a Pregnant's Corpse
9. Devouring an Infected Clitoris (Live)
10. Filled My Stomach with a Pregnant's Corpse (Live)
11. Sick Nurse (Live)

Total Play Time: 00:32:43

VIDEO - Carnivore Diprosopus - Filled My Stomach With A Pregnant's Corpse

Download
Alternative

Thanks to original uploader

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Como es el pass?

Anónimo dijo...

Como es el pass?